Date Posted: 28 Jan 2013
Applications are invited by Management Sciences for Health(MSH) from qualified and experienced candidates for the job/vacancy of Results-Based Financing Technical Expert/Team Leader. The location of this job will be based in Lusaka in Zambia. Please note that this position is subject to award and funding.
- Minimum of a Master Degree in Public Health, Health Economics or Health Management Sciences or related fields.
- A candidate with a primary degree in health, with work experience in resource-poor countries is preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience working in the field of public health.
- At least five years’ experience in implementing RBF programmes in Africa or elsewhere in the developing world.
- Experience in the health system strengthening.
- Prior work experience in World Bank financed RBF projects would be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in all technical aspects of a RBF programme, comprised of establishing the service package; setting fees; implementing cost control mechanisms; internal and external data verification; quality verification; and community participation in RBF schemes.
- Experience as technical lead in similar assignments.
- Strong analytical skills, including previous experience with quantity and quality tools.
- Previous experience building capacity of intermediate and operational level health workers in results based planning and regulation.
- Familiarity with M&E systems in developing countries.
- Excellent management & planning expertise.
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills in English.
- Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel within Zambia as needed.
How to Apply
For more info please visit this link.