Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013
Deadline: 27 Jan 2013
Applications are invited by World Health Organizaion (WHO) for the vacancies ( 2 ) of Data Assistant. Location of this job will be based in Lahore and Quetta in Pakistan.
Minimum Experience: 2 Years(Experience in typing in high speed (45 words per minute))
Under the direct supervision of the Provincial Head; the incumbent shall perform the following duties:
• Collection/Compilation of Information/Data;
• Data Entry and reporting;
• Provide support for routine data and system uploads, downloads, and data backup routines;
• Ensure the accuracy of the data entry;
• Maintenance and upkeep of the office record;
• Any other duties assigned by his/her superiors.
Experience in typing in high speed (45 words per minute);
Good interpersonal skills;
Demonstrable results-oriented approach to work;
Exhibit strong teamwork skills in a complex environment;
Demonstrated capacity to work in a multicultural environment.
For more details please visit this link.