Deadline: 15 Feb 2013
Applications are invited by World Vision International from qualified and experienced candidates for the job/vacancy of Program Operations Director-WV Albania & Kosovo_MEER. The locations of this position will be based in Tirana, Albania. Please note that this is a Non-family – Staff only position. This position is on contractual basis for a period of 2 years.
Requisition Category: International
Knowledge,Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated capacity building approach to supporting staff development.
- Proven track record in designing and managing major grants with bi-lateral donors, e.g. USAID, CIDA, DFID or EU
- Proven track record of integrating quality support roles into ADPs
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- Strong facilitation skills
- Good public relations, able to work closely with people, and public speaking skills.
- Honesty and a strong commitment to World Vision’s values and principles.
- Experience in cross-cultural coaching of staff members or undertaken formal coaching courses, or clearly demonstrated ability to learn coaching skills through training courses.
- Experience in development work using an approach of facilitation and empowerment of local communities.
- At least 5 years field experience in a developing country. Experience with World Vision policies and procedures. Minimum of three years experience in a Senior Management position.
- Experience either working in or closely with a WV Support Office, thus possessing a strong understanding of WV policies and requirements.
- Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Masters degree in development social sciences management or other field applicable to developing country context
How to Apply
For more info please visit this link.