Date Posted: 4 Jan 2013
Deadline: 17 Jan 2013
UNICEF Bangladesh has invited applications from qualified and deserving candidates for the job/vacancy of Nutrition Officer . This lob will be based in Khulna – Bangladesh.
- University degree in one of the disciplines relevant to: Public Health & Nutrition, Health Sciences or other relevant discipline(s). Training and experience in gender and in nutrition programmes that promote gender equality an asset.
- Two years of relevant professional work experience. Background/familiarity with Emergency.
- Fluency in English and Bangla.
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Applying Technical Expertise
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organizing
Submissions: Applications must be submitted before the closing date to the Chief, Human Resources Section, UNICEF Bangladesh, BSL Office Complex, Shahbagh, 1 Minto Road, Dhaka. Applicants must include a completed UN Personal History Form(P-11, available in the UNICEF local website: www.unicef.org.bd) and copies of your two most recent Performance Evaluation Report(PERs).
Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
For more information please visit this link.