Deadline: 8 April 2016
The TK Foundation is seeking applications from non-profit organizations for its South Africa Youth Development Fund 2016. The foundation envisions a world where all youth have access to opportunities that allows them freedom, equity, security and human dignity.
The TK Foundation is interested in supporting youth development programmes that are meeting the needs of motivated disadvantaged youth ages 15-25 through innovative and effective programmes that improve educational achievement and prepare the programme’s young beneficiaries for employment and careers that will allow them to become self sufficient in adulthood.
- Improving youths’ educational achievement
- Preparing youth for succeeding in the workforce
- Providing support services to youth
- Promoting youth leadership skills
Grant awards will range between R900, 000 and R4.5 million over three years.
- Eligible applicants must be Non-Profit / Public Benefit Organisations that are exempt from income tax under Section 30 of the Income Tax Act.
- Applicants are to be located in, and/or have programmes operating within South Africa.
- Applicants must operate without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disability.
- Applicants who are a previous or current TK Foundation Fund grantee must have completed all reporting requirements to date.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit South Africa Youth Development Fund.