Deadline: 31 December 2017
AmplifyChange is inviting applicants for its “Opportunity Grant” in order to support groups try out new ideas, implement their plans or make the most of circumstances where there may be a good chance to bring about some sort of positive change.
AmplifyChange supports and lead the engagement of young people and girls to shape, implement, monitor and ensure accountability for the new global goals.
Opportunity grants can be up to a maximum of 10,000 Euros.
- Gender-based violence, including sexual violence and female genital mutilation.
- Access to comprehensive reproductive health services for socially and economically marginalised and vulnerable people.
- Addressing the causes of unsafe abortion including criminalisation of abortion and lack of availability of and access to comprehensive abortion care services.
- Sexual health of young people and girls, including through comprehensive sexuality education and ending child, early and forced marriage.
- Challenging stigma, discrimination, attitudes and laws that undermine human rights, including on grounds of gender identity or sexual orientation, particularly LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex) individuals.
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic Of, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the (formerly Zaire), Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia (Federated States of Micronesia), Morocco, Mozambique (Moçambique), Myanmar (formerly Burma), Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa (zuid Afrika), South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, Timor-Leste (formerly East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Yemen (Arab Republic), Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Any organisation from the above mentioned eligible countries can apply for an Opportunity Grant.
- More established groups that want to try a new idea are also welcomed by AmplifyChange to apply, but it particularly encourage more established groups to help smaller groups apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their application forms online via given website.
For more information, please visit Opportunity Grant.