The Coca-Cola Foundation offers community support programs that lead to the improvement of the quality of life of the communities. Its community investment priorities reflect the global and local nature of the business and focuses on those global pillars where The Coca-Cola Company can make a unique and sustainable difference: water stewardship, active healthy living, community recycling, and education.
Organizations outside of the United States can apply for funding support from the Foundation. However, they are required to prove their charitable status.
The Coca-Cola Foundation and its affiliated regional foundations do not generally support:
- Individuals (For scholarship information, visit The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation website.)
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability
- Religious endeavors
- Political, legislative, lobbying or organizations
- Movie, film or television documentaries
- Website development
- Concerts or other entertainment events
- Beauty contests, fashion shows or hair shows
- Fraternal organizations and related events
- Local sports or athletic teams
- Travel or organized field trips
- Family reunions
- Marketing sponsorships or cause marketing or advertising projects (For marketing sponsorship requests, visit the Contact Us section)
- U.S. based local schools, including charter schools, pre-schools, elementary schools, middle schools or high schools
- U.S.-based organizations that do not have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service Code, or the equivalent
- Organizations formed outside the U. S. that do not have a charitable equivalency status under the laws and provisions of their respective government
All requests for community support in the form of grants or sponsorships for consideration by The Coca-Cola Company, The Coca-Cola Foundation or any of its affiliated regional foundations must be submitted through an online application system. Those proposals meeting specific guidelines, and further our strategic goals and objectives, will be considered for funding. Applications that are faxed or mailed will be returned to the organization with an invitation to apply through the online application.
Applications are accepted round the year. For more information, visit this link.