Deadline: 15 March 2016
Atlas Corps is inviting applications from nonprofit leaders working around the world for its International Fellowships (USA) to address critical social issues worldwide.
The fellowship programme address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals. Atlas Corps engages leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 12 to 18 month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global changemakers.
Fellowship lasts 6-18 months and is offered three times a year. This prestigious fellowships includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).
Applicants must be nonprofits professionals around the world that have:
- 2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- 35 years or younger
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 6-18 month fellowship.
Applying to Atlas Corps is a three-step process:
- Applicants must fill out the online application. Applicants should also submit two letters of recommendation.
- Selected applicants will be invited for written English test.
- Selected applicants who pass the English test will be invited for Interview.
For more information, please visit Atlas Corps USA fellowships.