Deadline: 15 December 2015
Anna Lindh Foundation is inviting applications from its member of the national networks for its grants programme to support projects in the fields of Education for Intercultural Citizenship and Intercultural Artistic Co-Productions.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The main target group of this call is the civil society actors at large, governmental and non-governmental organisations, private and public bodies. However, the activities should preferably target youth and women as key actors for change.
The overall indicative amount allocated for funding projects in the framework of this call is EUR 1,000,000.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Indicative allocation of funds by lot:
- Lot 1: Education for Intercultural Citizenship EUR 500,000
- Lot 2: Intercultural Artistic Co-Productions EUR 500,000
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Setting-up educative pilot programmes addressing common values and regional cooperation on intercultural citizenship in the Euro-Med region;
- Supporting activities directly targeting young people to contribute to social cohesion and cultural enrichment with respect for diversity and on the basis of equality;
- Facilitating exchange of practices and knowledge to increase educators’ and young people’s skills on cultural diversity in the region, its management, and social participation;
- Supporting initiatives in formal and non-formal education addressed to prevent intolerance among youth.
- Facilitating access to and sharing of resources and experiences as well as the transfer of know-how and competencies across the Euro-Med region through civil society multipliers.
- Engaging large and diverse audiences for the promotion of CULTURAL EXPRESSION AND intercultural dialogue.
- Reflecting the cultural richness of the societies involved with a highlight on minority groups and marginalized spaces.
- Communicating the socio-cultural impact of co-productions, using media as a tool for outreach and wide visibility.
Size of grants and duration
ALF will award grants between EUR 25,000 & EUR 35,000. The duration of implementation must be a minimum of 6 consecutive months and a maximum of 12 consecutive months, stating from 1st March 2016.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- The organisation applying is to be considered the Leader of the project.
- If selected, the Leader of the project will act as the lead organisation and will be responsible for the management of the grant and the final reporting.
- The Leader must contribute to the project budget with financial contribution, while it may or may not contribute with in-kind contribution.
- In order to be eligible to apply for a grant with the ALF, applicants (Project Leaders) must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Be a legal person (not a physical person) such as non-governmental organisations, educational, cultural, academic or research institutions, media, foundations or local authorities, private entities; AND
- Be a member of one of the 42 ALF National Networks prior the 20th of January 2015. In case the applicant is not a member of an ALF National Network by the set date, the applicant’s proposal will be automatically excluded from the evaluation process.
- Anna Lindh Foundation’s Head of Network Institutions may respond to this call as any other member of the ALF network.
- Private for profit entities can apply or be a Partner provided that the purpose and the activities of the project proposal are not for profit. Private for profit entities will be required to sign a statement declaring this.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Applicants must send their applications electronically using the online system.
For more information, please visit ALF grants program and download the application guidelines.