Deadline: 7 March 2016
The Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund (CEPF) and International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) have jointly announced a call for proposals from non government organizations, community groups, private companies and other civil society organizations call for proposals in the Indo-Burma Hotspot, within the country of Myanmar.
Small grants are available of up to $20,000.
- Empower local communities to engage in conservation and management of priority key biodiversity areas
- Engage key actors in mainstreaming biodiversity, communities and livelihoods into development planning in the priority corridors
- Strengthen the capacity of civil society to work on biodiversity, communities and livelihoods at regional, national, local and grassroots levels
Individuals must work with civil society organisations to develop applications, rather than apply directly.
How to Apply
- Applicants must download the LoI template Form available on the given website.
- Applicants for small grants (up to US$20,000) can apply in English or local languages (Burmese).
For more information, Please visit IUCN Programme.