Deadline: 10 June 2016
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), agency of Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications from eligible entities for Family Violence Prevention and Services Act (FVPSA) Discretionary Grant Program to enhance and expand the organizational capacity of FVPSA funded local domestic and dating violence programs, FVPSA State Administrators, and State Domestic Violence Coalitions that support these programs.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Grantee will be expected to provide national scope technical assistance to help build the capacity of grantees to maintain organizations that are healthy, sound, and sustainable in order to better serve survivors of family, domestic and dating violence and their dependents.
- The grantee will provide training and technical assistance on FVPSA-related statutory programmatic requirements (e.g., voluntary services and confidentiality and how they apply to states and territories, coalitions, and local programs).
- The grantee will also be required to provide training and technical assistance on organizational management and infrastructure development.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Membership and Board Governance: bylaws, board structure and recruitment, legal and fiduciary responsibilities, board committees, and conflicts of interest;
- Financial Management: including grants management; Human Resources – policies and personnel management;
- Chief Executive Succession Planning & Strategic Planning: vision and programming;
- Building Partnerships: including with culturally-specific organizations.
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Interested applicants can submit their applications electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit FVPSA Discretionary Grant Program.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.