Deadline: 13 May 2016
The European Union (EU) is currently accepting proposals from eligible organizations for its European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR) Program. The global objective of this call for proposals is to support Civil Society efforts in promoting and protecting Human Rights and developing and consolidating Democracy in Myanmar.
- To empower and support the work of “community” Human Rights Defenders (HRD) in promoting and protecting political, civil, social, economic and cultural rights, especially for groups particularly vulnerable to discrimination such as the poor, women, children, minority groups and migrants.
- To promote and support an inclusive society, active citizenship and a culture of tolerance and pluralism.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Rural development / Agriculture / Food and nutrition security
- Governance / Rule of law / State capacity building
- Peace-building support
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Minimum amount: EUR 1,700,000.00.
- Maximum amount: EUR 1,800,000.00.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be a civil society organisations, including non-governmental non-profit organisations and independent political foundations, community-based organisations and private-sector non-profit agencies, institutions and organisations and networks thereof at local, national, regional and international level; public-sector non-profit agencies, institutions and organisations and networks at local, national, regional and international level; national, regional and international parliamentary bodies, when this is necessary to achieve the objectives of this call and the proposed measure cannot be financed under another Instrument
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the coapplicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Lead applicants established in Myanmar must act with at least one co-applicant, whereas lead applicants established outside Myanmar must act with at least two co-applicants which are established in Myanmar.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.