Deadline: 24 May 2016
European Commission is seeking applications from the organisations to strengthen the civil society organization’s and media’s capacity all over the Kyrgyz Republic to effectively participate in the decision making process and monitor the implementation of public policies across the country, at municipal, regional and national level.
This program is to assist in strengthening the respect of the Rule of Law in the Kyrgyz Republic by promoting transparency and accountability measures.
Size of Grants
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between EUR € 800,000 to EUR € 1,000,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Actions must take place in the Kyrgyz Republic.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 24 months nor exceed 36 months.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be specific types of organisations such as non-governmental organisations (international organisations are ineligible) and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or in an accession or official candidate country as recognised by the European Community or in a Member State of the European Economic Area or any other countries eligible within geographic programmes under Regulation (EC) No 1905/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 establishing a financing instrument for development cooperation and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and
- have been registered for at least two years at the submission deadline for concept notes.
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter. Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
- The lead applicant and its co-applicant(s) may act with affiliated entity(ies) that include:
- Entities directly or indirectly controlled by an applicant (daughter companies or first-tier subsidiaries). They may also be entities controlled by an entity controlled by an applicant (granddaughter companies or second-tier subsidiaries) and the same applies to further tiers of control;
- Entities directly or indirectly controlling the applicant (parent companies). Likewise, they may be entities controlling an entity controlling the applicant;
- Entities under the same direct or indirect control as the applicant (sister companies).
How to Apply
To apply organisations must use the new electronic system (PROSPECT) developed by EuropeAid to facilitate the submission of applications.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.