Small grants are easier to get! Besides, they are more flexible to handle and can lead to creation of strong partnerships with international donor agencies for long-term growth and sustainability. But the question remains as to where NGOs can identify small grants. We have a developed a list to help them apply for such funding.
We have covered over 15 such foundations that provide small grants to NGOs. However, if you sign up for FundsforNGOs Premium, you can get instant access to thousands of more such donor agencies through our searchable donor database. Learn more here.
There are hundreds of donor agencies that provide small grants to NGOs around the world. In this document, we have picked up 15 such agencies with most of them open to receiving applications from NGOs.
ViiV Healthcare Issues Small Grants for Seed Fund and Community Grants
ViiV Healthcare is a global specialist HIV company established in November 2009 by GlaxoSmithKline (LSE: GSK) and Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) dedicated to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV. The company’s aim is to take a deeper and broader interest in HIV/AIDS than any company has done before and take a new approach to deliver effective and new HIV medicines, as well as support communities affected by HIV.
Work Inside ViiV Healthcare
- Improving diagnosis & treatment of infants in Africa
- World AIDS Day Celebrations
Types of Funding Opportunities by ViiV Heathcare
- ViiV Healthcare Paediatric Innovation Seed Fund – The seed fund specifically supports partnerships that focus on expanding the evidence base for paediatric care and treatment and the development of paediatric fixed-dose combination (FDC) medicines. As part of its ongoing commitment to deliver innovation in the areas of highest unmet need, it has created the £10 million Paediatric Innovation Seed Fund.
- Positive Action for Children Fund – The call is focused on non-governmental and community-based organizations that can deliver change at a community level thanks to their links with or representation of the communities affected. ViiV Healthcare supports organizations to deliver prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) of HIV services, which empower mothers and children across the globe.
- Positive Action Community Grants – The Positive Action Community Grants are given by ViiV’s local operating companies to in-country HIV community organizations that are innovative, sustainable and that produce tangible results for communities affected by HIV. The in-country teams work closely with grantees to ensure that programs are meeting the needs of the community.
More information about this Foundation is available in the PDF version. If you are a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can instantly download this PDF version. Not a Premium Member? Click here to Sign up! Not interested? Continue reading…