Deadline: 16 May 2016
The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad is inviting eligible organizations to submit proposals to develop and implement a 2017 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) with an aim to foster the next generation of Iraqi leaders by exposing Iraqi high school students to U.S. society and culture and providing them skills development in leadership, civic education and responsibility, diversity awareness and tolerance, and civic engagement.
- Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) in Arabic for High School Students
- Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) for High School Students
- Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) for Undergraduate Students
Subject to the availability of funds, the Embassy expects to award one cooperative agreement for up to
- $500,000 to carry out IYLEP in Arabic for High School Students.
- $1,300,000 to carry out IYLEP for High School Students.
- $1,300,000 to carry out IYLEP for Undergraduate Students.
- Be a U.S. non-profit organization meeting the provisions described in Internal Revenue Code section 26 USC 501(c) (3); an internationally based non-profit organization; an academic institution; or other institution for which profit is not a primary motive;
- Have demonstrated experience administering exchange programs focused on youth; and
- Have the capacity to operate in Iraq, or have or develop active partnerships with organization(s) operating in Iraq.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit