Deadline: 16 May 2016
The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad is inviting eligible organizations to submit proposals to develop and implement a 2017 Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) with an aim to foster the next generation of Iraqi leaders by exposing Iraqi high school students to U.S. society and culture and providing them skills development in leadership, civic education and responsibility, diversity awareness and tolerance, and civic engagement.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) in Arabic for High School Students
- Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) for High School Students
- Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program (IYLEP) for Undergraduate Students
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Subject to the availability of funds, the Embassy expects to award one cooperative agreement for up to
- $500,000 to carry out IYLEP in Arabic for High School Students.
- $1,300,000 to carry out IYLEP for High School Students.
- $1,300,000 to carry out IYLEP for Undergraduate Students.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Be a U.S. non-profit organization meeting the provisions described in Internal Revenue Code section 26 USC 501(c) (3); an internationally based non-profit organization; an academic institution; or other institution for which profit is not a primary motive;
- Have demonstrated experience administering exchange programs focused on youth; and
- Have the capacity to operate in Iraq, or have or develop active partnerships with organization(s) operating in Iraq.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.