Deadline: 7 March 2016
JournalismFund.eu is inviting European journalists for its Cross-Border Grants 2016 to support teams of journalists from several countries working out of each their country on a common story thus compiling multiple research competencies and safeguarding publication to various audiences.
Journalismfund.eu occasionally supports individual journalists working on European stories. Publication to multiple audiences and in several countries is considered important in order to address the various European audiences and achieve impact for the journalistic stories. The subject or theme must be European or have a cross-border perspective.
- eu supports journalists living in a Council of Europe country (geographical Europe). When relevant for the story, team members from elsewhere can be accepted, too.
- Applicants must be working as professional journalists.
- Only natural persons are eligible.
- Students are not eligible.
- Journalists who were previously allocated a Journalismfund.eu working grant can reapply, but the jury will include the result of previous working grants in their evaluation of the new application.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, Please visit Journalists program.