Deadline: 30 September 2014
The Journalists and Writers Foundation (JWF) invites grant applications for Peace Projects, the grant program that supports NGO projects promoting peaceful coexistence through dialogue and reconciliation; fostering pluralism, good governance, freedom of belief; advancing social and economic development and environmental responsibility; upholding respect for human rights, and gender equality and empowerment and other broad range of disciplines.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The JWF is a non-governmental organization that promotes peaceful coexistence through dialogue and understanding at global, regional and local levels.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Project Grants of maximum US$50,000 to implement the project.
- Best Implementation Cash Awards:
- US$30,000 – First Place Award
- US$20,000 – Second Place Award
- US$10,000 – Third Place Award
Project Topics (may be but not limited to)
- Inter-communal and inter-state dialogue/cooperation
- Peace education
- Pluralism and multiculturalism
- Youth, conflict and peacebuilding
- Early warning and conflict prevention
- Mediation and negotiation
- Post-conflict reconciliation
- Disarmament, demobilization and reintegration
- Good governance, rule of law and transitional justice
- Poverty, development and peacebuilding
- Gender and peacebuilding
- Religion and peacebuilding
- Role of media in conflict and peacebuilding
- Social-psychological impacts of violent conflict and trauma healing
- Development and peacebuilding
- Social media and peacebuilding
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applicants must be not-for-profit organization anywhere in the world.
- At least one member of the applicant team must be more than 18 years of age.
- Proposals can’t be made for supporting or advancing already existing projects. However applications can be made for upgrading projects to new stage, or to use the previous implementations as a model in different areas.
For more information, please visit Peace Projects.