Deadline: 8 March 2016
McKinsey & Company is inviting female students and experienced professional across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa for Next Generation Women Leaders three days workshop in Paris from 12th-14th May, 2016. It is an unrivalled opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape women’s own leadership styles by playing to her strengths and to understand how McKinsey can help women grow her potential.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, nongovernmental organizations, and not-for-profits. The company help their clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
McKinsey is looking for women who want to use their talents to make positive change in their lives and the world shared by all. McKinsey is looking for women that:
- Actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
Applications are invited from women based across Europe, the Middle East and Africa who are:
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD, from any degree, discipline or background
- Experienced professionals with any background and less than 6 years of work experience
- Applicant should be open-minded regarding new topics and opportunities, and are curious to find out more
- Applicant should be looking for an opportunity to connect and network with other interesting students and professionals of all backgrounds.
- Applicant want to meet Mckinsey female consultants and learn more about the work they do at McKinsey
- Applicant should enjoy working in a team and being creative
- Applicant want to grow via training and feedback
- Applicant want to learn what being a McKinsey consultant really means
- Applicant want to be inspired to make a difference
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Next Generation Women Leaders.