Deadline: 1 May 2014
OPEC Foundation for International Development (OFID) is accepting applications from graduate students from developing countries for scholarship awards 2014/15. The main purpose of the scholarship program is to sponsor the outstanding young students to complete Master’s degree.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicant must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Applicant must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
- Applicant must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2013, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
- Applicant must be a national of a developing country (except OFID Member Countries)
- Applicant must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
For more information, please visit OFID Scholarship Award page.
Develop your skills and increase your organisation’s capacity by taking part in one of FundsforNGOs upcoming webinars. Our experts will share their knowledge in an online training session that you can join from anywhere in the world. Discover the latest FundsforNGOs Webinars here.