The PaperSeed Foundation is currently accepting applications from emerging community-based organization for its educations grants. The grants will strengthen educational opportunities for children and young people in underserved and resource-lacking communities around the world.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The foundation believes every child, regardless of race, creed, or country, deserves quality education and the possibility of a strong future.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Foundation provides funds for capacity building, training, management support and projects that fall under the following categories:
- Deeper Learning for All: providing computers and books for libraries, creating school tutoring centers, funding for essential teacher training, life skills education, and specifically developed programs to keep girls in school, such as scholarships, reproductive health education and/or providing sanitary napkins.
- Creative Learning: starting or expanding programs in music, arts and sports.
- Cultural Awareness: ensuring the young people are aware of their own cultural heritage, and that of others.
- Environmental Education: starting or expanding programs that inform the next generation of the importance of the environment.
- Sound Structures: construction of classrooms, computer labs, libraries, school sanitary facilities, hand-washing stations and kitchens; solidifying existing structures with reinforced windows, ceilings and cement floors.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Emerging community-based organization that have not previously received substantial international support and generally fund organizations with an annual budget below $150,000 USD.
- Applicants must be
- Local leaders who were born and raised in the communities they are seeking to transform.
- Involved in directly providing services to children and young people that strengthen education.
- Sustainable, long-lasting initiatives or projects that will create lasting impact after foundation ceases to be directly involved.
- Management Structure with established systems and processes that ensure responsible management of accounting and reporting.
- Grantees must have a holistic approach to children’s education and development that empowers children and young people to reach their full potential.
- Grantees must have innovation and creativity in solution-driven approaches that are effective in strengthening educational opportunities and achievement.
- The foundation does not fund, individuals; government entities; organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect public officials; organizations or programs solely intended to generate income or provide charity to individuals; academic or medical research; fundraising drives; or endowments.
Applicants can apply by forwarding their letters of inquiry (upto 3 pages maximum) to the Foundation via mail, fax or email on the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit education program.