Deadline: 25 April 2016
The PeaceNexus Foundation has announced a call for applications for its 2016 Organizational Development Grant. NGOs in the Western Balkans, West Africa, Myanmar and Kyrgyzstan as well as international NGOs can apply for this opportunity.
- Only registered non-profit organisations with a peacebuilding relevant mandate and activities are eligible;
- Think-tanks, academic institutions and policy makers without operational peace-building activities in a context affected by violent conflict are not eligible;
- Applicant organisations must have a bank account, publish annual financial reports, be accountable to a constituency and have a governing body;
- Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to non-violence, gender equality and ethnic diversity;
- Individuals and organisations that are currently working with PeaceNexus, as consultants, grantees or partners receiving advisory services, are not eligible for PeaceNexus organisational development support;
In 2016, local CSOs/NGOs from the following countries are eligible:
- West Africa: Burkina Faso, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Sierra Leone, Senegal, The Gambia
- Balkans: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
The main criteria are:
- The organisation is eligible, has a peace relevant mandate in the given context and has the potential to be a ‘champion of change’.
- The request is convincing, the support PeaceNexus is able to provide is likely to be relevant for the applicant and there is appetite and space for organisational change.
For more information, visit this link: http://peacenexus.org/supporting-ngos/building-organisational-capacities/od-call-2016/
LALU KARYAWAN JIHADI, S.Pd.I says
before we are sorry, we are out of the education foundation Assayuthiyah NW Mertak Nao, Monggas village. Kopang sub-district, Central Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. expects funding for the facilities / infrastructure MTs NW Mertak Nao. Our Foundation has been recognized.
The funds that we currently need is US $ 5,000 (Rp. 70.000.000 ).
Thus we submit this request for your attention and assistance from the donors we say many thanks. Wassalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh.
LALU KARYAWAN JIHADI, S.Pd.I
Leaders Education Foundation Assayuthiyah NW Mertak Nao, Monggas village. Kopang sub-district, Central Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
Next we attach a complete proposal.
Deepika Singh says
Hello Lalu Karyawan,
Fundsforngos is not a funding organization and we do not provide grants. We are a social enterprise and provide fundraising guides and inform you on the latest funding opportunities to help your organization apply for the relevant opportunity and secure grants. So, we can’t provide the funding support.
Please explore relevant funding opportunity in the following link. Hope it will help you in identifying relevant opportunities.