Deadline: 30 November 2015
The Pollination Project is accepting applications from social entrepreneurs around the world looking to make their communities and world a better place.
Seed grants of up to $1,000 will be awarded to projects in the early stages of development, including those that promote compassion toward all life (people, planet, animals). To be eligible, applicants must be a passionate, committed individual with a social change vision that fits within one or more of the categories below.
The Pollination Project has been started from 1 January, 2013 and has provided funding to nearly 1000 seed grants in 55 countries.
Grants available for each project are $1,000.
- Youth Environmentalists
- Compassion towards all life
- Environmental sustainability
- Justice in all of its forms
- Community health and wellness
- Putting consciousness into action
- Social change-oriented arts and culture
- Applicant’s projects can be based in or outside the US. In order to facilitate payment to international grantees, grants made outside the US require a bank account or paypal account for payment.
- International grants must be for projects that are conducted entirely outside of the US.
- Passionate, committed people with a social change vision that fits within one or more of the categories above are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Applicants must have their projects in their early stage of development.
- Projects with a clear target audience and compelling plan to reach and impact that target audience in a positive way will be preferred.
- Projects must not expect to earn income or any income will be used for a purely charitable effort.
- Funding will not be made for the same project twice or ongoing operations of projects.
- The Pollination Project does NOT fund Established organizations or corporations with any paid staff.
How to Apply
- First, applicants are required to complete the prescreen questionnaire available on the website. It will then direct you to the online application link.
- In addition to the written application form, applicants are required to create an informal, short (2-3 minute) video explaining your project. Video can be uploaded via sharing website. Send the link with the application materials.
- Successful applicants will be informed in 6 weeks.
For more information, please visit Pollination Projects Grants.