Deadline: 20 May 2016
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan is inviting all eligible organizations to submit a proposal for providing an advisory services to the Afghan Government’s Office of Public and Strategic Affairs to include a review of the government’s message dissemination and formulation structures, collection and analysis of citizens’ feedback, and production of content suitable for use by the media.
The project will strengthen the Afghan Government’s national strategic communications and will reinforce its efforts to be publicly accountable to its citizens by openly and transparently communicating the government’s achievements to the press and public.
- Support of Management Structures
- Improvement of Message Dissemination
- Analysis of Feedback
- Media Production of Public Content
- A detailed implementation plan that shows a thorough understanding of the project’s objectives and the applicant’s approach to achieving them.
- A detailed monitoring and evaluation plan including methodology, indicators and how activities, events or achievements will be recorded.
- An outline of how the applicant will address the technical aspects of the objectives.
- The award floor for the base period is set at $1,000,000. The award ceiling for the base period is set at $1,200,000.
- PAS intends to award a grant for a period of 12 months (base period) with an option for one additional 12 month period (option year one).
- This project will be funded by Economic Support Funds and authorized by the Foreign Assistance Act and is subject to the statutory limitations of such funding.
- Eligibility is open to all types of applicants except for 1) individuals and 2) government entities.
- Organizations may sub-contract with other entities, but only one entity can be the prime recipient of the award.
- When sub-contracting with other entities, the responsibilities of each entity must be clearly defined in the proposal.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their application material electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Afghanistan National Strategic Communications.