Deadline: 16 November 2015
WaterAid is seeking proposals for a new Climate Finance Initiative. The aim is to demonstrate the changes required to ensure that a proportion of future climate finance flows is spent on increasing the water security and climate resilience of people living in WASH poverty. Eligibility for funding is open worldwide for individuals and teams. As a guide, the research budget is expected to range between £40 thousand and £50 thousand.
Research questions include:
- What are the contextual, institutional and political factors that can help to secure global climate finance for WASH?
- What specific changes are required at national and sub-national levels to ensure climate finance is accessed to develop, and ultimately provide a proportion of funds to, a climate-resilient water sector strategy or climate-resilient WASH projects?
- Consultants may apply either individually or in teams from around the world, and will be reviewed based on staff competencies, record of previous work, quality of proposal and value for money.
- A detailed budget for the study must be included in the Expression of Interest.
How to Apply
- At first, applicants must send the short proposals (EOI) (2000-3000 words) with ‘EoI: Climate Finance and WASH’ in the subject via email.
- Proposals will be reviewed and a decision made by the end of December 2015.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.