Deadline: 30 April 2014
Swiss Re Foundation is accepting short proposals from Non-government organizations, private, scientific or public institutions for ReSource Awards 2015. Projects which genuinely seek to contribute to raising awareness of the ecological, social and economic significance of water sources and watersheds in developing and emerging countries are prioritized for the award. Bodies with strong links to the local communities in regions where water sources are located are particularly encouraged to participate in the competition.
Total USD150,000 is granted to one or several projects to conduct Sustainable Watershed Management Program.
Selected organizations will be asked to submit full proposals.
- 30 April 2014: Deadline for Short Proposal Submission
- 26 May 2014: Invitation for Full Proposal
- 30 June 2014: Deadline for Full Proposal Submission
- March 2015: Announcement of ReSource Award 2015 Winner
Eligibility Criteria –
- NGOs, private, scientific or public institutions and similar bodies are invited to participate in the tender for the International ReSource Award for Sustainable Watershed Management.
- Projects comprising more than one institution (e.g. public-private partnerships) are also eligible.
- Participants cannot submit more than one project each year.
- Participants must provide a proven track record in sustainability and project planning and/or management in the specific field of water and source management.
For more information, please visit Award Application.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.