Deadline: 22 May 2016
The U.S. Embassy Yerevan is currently inviting applications for its U.S. Alumni Outreach Grant Program Competition, which aims to maintain contacts with U.S. Government-funded exchange and training program alumni and encourage networking among alumni and their colleagues in fields that promote democratic advancement, civic education, academic excellence, association building, youth projects, and economic reform.
U.S. Alumni Outreach Grant can be used for the following purposes:
- To initiate a public or community service program
- To support and promote social inclusion
- To enhance cooperation among the media, civil society, and the general public to eliminate different forms of corruption
- To foster startup communities and to spur entrepreneurial activities
- To conduct projects that support democratic and economic reform initiatives, civic education, media freedom, IPR, association building, youth engagement, or cross-border cooperation with Turkey or Azerbaijan
- An individual alumnus or an Armenian-registered NGO (non-profit, non-governmental organization) that has USG alumni members.
- Alumni of all U.S. Government-funded exchange and training programs, including ECA, USAID, USDA, and ODC training programs are eligible.
- American and third-country organizations and individuals are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All applications must be written in English and should be delivered to U.S. Embassy by post or via email.
For more information, please visit Alumni Outreach Grant Program.