Deadline: 16 May 2016
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in Macedonia is seeking applications from eligible prospective Macedonian organizations to fund “Macedonia Media (M-Media) Program – Media Content Production” that will support the development of a more pluralistic media environment by working with a range of content providers focused on improved public access to, awareness of, and engagement with an array of public interest subjects.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The program’s objective is to increase pluralism and transparency in the media environment and will focus on increasing access to information through content production that enables wider diffusion of knowledge and objectively-presented information within the country.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Subject to the availability of funds, USAID/Macedonia anticipates awarding multiple awards up to $1 million each, with a total available amount of funding of $3 million.
- The duration of the proposed program should be 12 to 36 months.
- Applications should be from qualified local, Macedonian entities, such as private, non-profit organizations (or for-profit companies willing to forego profits), including private voluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations.
- The Recipient must be a responsible entity.
- USAID will not accept applications from individuals.
- All applicants must be legally recognized organizational entities under applicable law.
- Public International Organizations are not eligible to apply for funding under this program.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Media Content Production.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.