Deadline- The deadlines for different schools are mentioned in website
City University London is inviting applications for fully-funded, full-time, three-year Doctoral Studentships in various subjects offered by University. The studentship aims to provides a broad research and enterprise development programme to support the development of research skills.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
A Doctoral Studentship provides-
- an annual bursary (£16,000 in 2013/14 and expected to rise in line with inflation in subsequent years)
- a full tuition fee waiver
- a one-off allowance of £1,000 which may be used across the three-year period of the studentship to support research needs such as specialist training, equipment or conference attendance.
Eligibility & Criteria-
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- University Doctoral Studentships are available to both UK/EU and overseas fee-paying students who will be studying full-time. They can be held in any School of the University.
- Applicants are assessed on the basis of their research excellence or demonstrable potential and the quality of their research proposal.
For more information, visit this link