Applications are considered throughout the year.
The Ford Foundation is committed to achieving lasting change that transforms people’s lives. Through its grantmaking, it supports innovative thinkers, leaders and organizations that are working to reduce poverty and injustice and to promote democratic values, free expression and human achievement.
- Strengthen democratic values
- Reduce poverty and injustice
- Promote international cooperation
- Advance human achievement
Areas of Interests
- Democratic and Accountable Government
- Economic Fairness
- Educational Opportunity and Scholarship
- Freedom of Expression
- Gender, Sexuality and Reproductive Justice
- Human Rights
- Metropolitan Opportunity
- Sustainable Development
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can submit a letter of inquiry at the address given on the website.
- If an organization’s work benefits more than more than one geographic area outside of the United States, then it should apply for a global grant, which covers multiple regions.
For more information, please visit Ford Foundation.