Deadline: 9 May 2016
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Regional Housing Program Complementary Support in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia and for displaced persons from Kosovo in Serbia
- Returnees in Kosovo
- Regional Programs covering displaced populations in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia: $1,100,000 per year.
- Programs in Kosovo: Project proposals must not be more than $400,000 per year.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement.
- Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Proposals must have a concrete implementation plan with well-conceived objectives and indicators that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and reliable, time-bound, and trackable (SMART), have established baselines, and include at least one outcome or impact indicator per objective; objectives should be clearly linked to the sectors.
- Proposals must adhere to relevant international standards for humanitarian assistance.
- PRM strongly encourages programs that target the needs of potentially vulnerable and underserved groups among the beneficiary population (women; children; adolescents; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex (LGBTI) individuals; older persons; the sick; persons with disabilities; and other minorities) and can demonstrate what steps have been taken to meet the specific and unique protection and assistance needs of these vulnerable groups effectively.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by downloading the application packages available on the given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in the Balkans.