Deadline: 9 May 2016
- Regional Housing Program Complementary Support in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia and for displaced persons from Kosovo in Serbia
- Returnees in Kosovo
- Regional Programs covering displaced populations in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia: $1,100,000 per year.
- Programs in Kosovo: Project proposals must not be more than $400,000 per year.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement.
- Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Proposals must have a concrete implementation plan with well-conceived objectives and indicators that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and reliable, time-bound, and trackable (SMART), have established baselines, and include at least one outcome or impact indicator per objective; objectives should be clearly linked to the sectors.
- Proposals must adhere to relevant international standards for humanitarian assistance.
- PRM strongly encourages programs that target the needs of potentially vulnerable and underserved groups among the beneficiary population (women; children; adolescents; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex (LGBTI) individuals; older persons; the sick; persons with disabilities; and other minorities) and can demonstrate what steps have been taken to meet the specific and unique protection and assistance needs of these vulnerable groups effectively.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by downloading the application packages available on the given website.
For more information, please visit NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in the Balkans.