Deadline: 18 November 2015
International Development Research Centre (IDRC) is inviting Canadian civil society organizations that are engaged in research for development with partners in low- and middle-income countries and/or in Canada in order to provide them with funding support under Canadian Collaboration for Innovative Research and Knowledge Sharing Grant Program.
Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC) invests in knowledge, innovation, and solutions to improve the lives of people in the developing world, bringing choice and change to those who need it most.
Grant Information: up to CA$1,000,000
- Invest in knowledge and innovation for large-scale positive change
- Build the leaders for today and tomorrow
- Be the partner of choice for greater impact
- The proposed research must be led by a research-oriented organization from Canadian civil society that are incorporated and headquartered in Canada and partnered by organizations of their choice.
- Applications should identify one civil society organization as the lead or administering organization;
- The lead organization must be partnered by one or more other organizations, unless the lead is applying on behalf of a consortium.
- The lead organization must be partnered by one or more other organizations based in Canada and/or low- or middle-income countries
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send all the required documents at the mail address, given on the website.
For more details, please visit Research and Knowledge Sharing Grant Program.