Deadline- 25 May 2013
European Youth Foundation and the Pestalozzi Programme has announced “Respect – Responsible attitudes and behavior in the virtual social space” training for trainers. The objective of this program is to focus on the role education –formal/informal- can play in developing responsible attitudes and behaviors in the virtual social space. At the end of the course participants will be better equipped to take action to counter irresponsible behavior, raise awareness and educate others on the importance of responsible behavior, while being themselves examples of good practice.
All costs will be covered by the Council of Europe and participants will be reimbursed (on presentation of the relevant receipts) according to Council of Europe rules.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- are able to work in at least one of the two working languages (English and/or French) –
- are aged between 18 – 30
- are representing/working for a non governmental youth organisation
- are actively involved in youth projects on Social media issues, including Hate speech online
- are highly interested to cooperate with teachers and educators in a common project related with the project theme
- are in a position to commit themselves to collaborative international work for the full duration of the training course
- are able to commit themselves to full and active participation throughout all phases of the work
- are curious, open-minded and appreciate diversity
For more information, visit this link