Deadline: 31 January 2016
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for Visegrad Scholarship Program with an aim to support the mobility of students and researchers from the eligible countries.
The level of support for Visegrad Scholarship Program shall be:
- Master’s studies (the student must have completed at least 4 semesters at home university prior to applying and during the entire scholarship period shall be enrolled in full-time master’s program),
- Post-Master’s (doctoral programs or independent research)
- €2,300/semester for the scholar + €1,500/semester
- the host possibility to apply for a separate travel grant, if residing further than 1,500 km from the host
Eligible Countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia
- Applicants must have either completed a Bachelor’s program or in specific cases (if the study program is not divided into distinct Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs) completed at least 3 years (6 semesters) of higher-education before starting the scholarship.
- Applicant should be from above eligible countries.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested applicants may apply through the on-line application system via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad Scholarship.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.