Deadline: 1 July 2016
Swansea University College of Human & Health Science is currently inviting Female applicants to apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship. Female students ordinarily resident in a developing country (mentioned below)who are admitted to pursue an undergraduate or a Taught Master’s postgraduate course at Swansea University’s College of Human & Health Science shall be eligible to apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Gambia, Myanmar, Guinea, Nepal, Guinea-Bisau, Niger, Haiti, Rwanda, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Somalia, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Chad, Liberia, Tanzania, Comoros, Madagascar, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Malawi, Uganda, Eritrea, Mali, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Angola, India, São Tomé and Principe, Armenia, Iraq, Senegal, Belize , Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bhutan, Kosovo , Sri Lanka, Bolivia, Lao PDR, Sudan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cape Verde, Marshall Islands, Syrian Arab Republic, Congo, Rep., Mauritania, Timor-Leste, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Tonga, Djibouti, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tuvalu, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan , Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Indonesia, Samoa
- Applicants must be a female resident of one of the designated list of eligible developing countries (mentioned above).
- Employees of Swansea University will not be eligible to apply.
- Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees for the duration of the degree or course subject to satisfactory academic progression.
- Awards are available for all undergraduate degree courses and Taught Master’s degrees within the College of Human and Health Science available to international student applicants.
- Applicants must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants.
- Applicants must have completed an application to study and accepted the offer of a place at Swansea University
- Applicants must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Applicants should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links or bursaries.
- Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship.
How to apply
Applicants must download the application form through the website.
For more information, please visit Eira Davies Scholarship.