Deadline- March 11, 2013
Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS) and Sciences Po is accepting applications for Kuwait Program at Sciences Po (KSP) in the fields of social sciences and the humanities with special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
The KSP Student Scholarship program supports the next generation of leaders and experts in the Arab World and the Gulf Region. KSP offers scholarships to graduate students admitted to Sciences Po and enrolled in Master programs related to this field of study. Every year multiple scholarships of up to 10,000 Euros each will be awarded on the basis of the candidates’ excellent academic record and project at Sciences Po.
Eligibility & Criteria-
Students in the following Master programs are eligible-
- At the Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA) of Sciences Po-
- students admitted to PSIA and committed to enroll in the Concentration Middle East
- students admitted to the Master in International Energy
- At the Doctoral School of Sciences Po:
- writing a Master thesis focusing on the Arab World and the Gulf Region in their second year Students of all nationalities may apply.
- Copy of the official academic transcripts for the entire length of your time in higher education
- (including periods spent abroad on exchange programs). For Doctoral School students: the
- transcript for the first semester of your Research Master program must be included.
- Two letters of references:
- For PSIA students: please sign and return the attached letter
- For Doctoral School students: 2 letters of reference from professors
- A cover letter in English of 1000 words (indicating in which program at PSIA or at the Doctoral School you are admitted) addressed to the members of the joint selection committee
For more information, visit this link
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.