Deadline: 1 April 2016
The University of Edinburgh and Coca-Cola are seeking applications from any country in the European Union, excluding the United Kingdom, for a scholarship to provide undergraduate study to students in any subject offered by the University.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This competitive scholarship covers the full tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance. It is tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
The University of Edinburgh was founded by the Edinburgh Town Council and became formally established as a college on 14 April 1582 after the petitioning of the Council. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination and curation of knowledge.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Enhance our position as one of the world’s leading research and teaching universities and to measure our performance against the highest international standards
- Provide the highest quality learning and teaching environment for the greater wellbeing of our students
- Produce graduates fully equipped to achieve the highest personal and professional standards
- Make a significant, sustainable and socially responsible contribution to Scotland, the UK and the world, promoting health and economic and cultural wellbeing.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from any country in the European Union, excluding the UK, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult.
- They are awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an undergraduate programme of study.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date of 1 April 2016.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme.
- The scholarship is not available to applicants liable for the overseas rate of tuition fee.
- The scholarship may be terminated at any time when an unsatisfactory progress report is received from the School or if the scholarship holder ceases to be registered as a full-time student at the University of Edinburgh.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit University of Edinburgh Coca-Cola Scholarships.