For masters Level programme: 15 January 2016
For undergraduate programme: 2nd May 2016
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), is inviting the very best international students from outside of the European Union for masters level programme & undergraduate programme. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
The MIEM programme (International Masters Mobility Scholarship) at USPC aims to enhance research and training on an international scale by hosting high calibre students on Master Level. The Boutmy/MIEM Scholarship will finance International Masters students by offering scholarships for excellence.
The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- For Undergraduate programme:
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition grant of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ may be granted to cover the three years of College.
- During the year abroad (third year of the undergraduate programme): Scholarship recipients will retain their tuition fee grant during their year abroad.
- For Masters Level:
- A grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for the two years of the Masters, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €6,000 per year.
- A tuition grant of €10,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- A tuition grant of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Masters.
- On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of 19,000€ per year, may be granted to cover the two years of the Masters programme.
- Eligible students are those, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
- Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec for master degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates for bachelor degree are eligible
- Dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- PhD. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates to the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Exchange students
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply using the application form given on the website.
For more information, please visit Emile-Boutmy scholarship.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.