Deadline: 30 June 2015
The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation-DG Cooperation and Development supports the 19th edition of the Master in Cooperation and Development Internship Programme in Pavia with 14 special scholarships from mentioned regions. The objective of the action is to train local development professionals from those two geographical areas in order to strengthen their capacity to operate in an international dimension. Scholarships are addressed to professionals already working for local, national and international agencies, NGOs and other institutional bodies, public or private coming from the two below mentioned macro-geographical areas.
The program lasts 16 months and provides more than 500 hours of teaching delivered by academicians, international professionals and experts. The whole program delivers 75 credits and provides tutorship for the choice of the internship and a list of around 50 options with NGOs.
Balkans, Eastern Europe, Mediterranean basin and Middle East and Sub-Sahara Africa
- Tuition fees (7.000 euro)
- Return ticket from and to the country of origin
- Maintenance expenses during the residential part in Pavia (8 months)
- Return ticket from and to the country where the internship will take place
- Maintenance expenses during the internship period (4 months)
- Applicant must be national of one of the countries belonging to the two macro-geographical areas listed above.
- Applicant must hold at least a 4-year university degree in any major subject.
- Applicant must be fluent in English
- Applicant must already have experience in the field of cooperation and development, preferably being already employed in NGOs, local, national and international agencies, public or private.
- Priority will be given to applicants belonging to specific disadvantaged groups (e.g. lower income backgrounds, ethnic minorities, refugees, people with disabilities).
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online or via email.
For more information, please visit Masters Scholarships.