Deadline: 30 April 2016
The government of Heilongjiang Province is inviting students for Heilongjiang Government Scholarship to support international students with excellent performance, who are to study in the appointed educational institutions in Heilongjiang province, for degrees at different levels.
The scholarship is divided into the following three categories and is granted to the relevant institutions that accept international students:
- Doctoral Degree Student’s Scholarship: A scholarship is granted to the student for 2 to 3 academic years with the standard of RMB 30,000 per year.
- Master’s Degree Student’s Scholarship: A scholarship is granted to the student for 2 to 3 academic years with the standard of RMB 40,000 per year.
- Bachelor’s Degree Student’s Scholarship: A scholarship is granted to the student for 4 academic years (five years for medical specialties) with the standard of RMB 50,000 per year.
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree must have acquired a diploma equivalent to Chinese high-school graduate and be under the age of 25, and should also be in accordance with the eligibility of the host institution.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 and should have a bachelor’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and should have a master’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens (with a foreign nationality over four years) and be in good health
- Applicants must comply with laws and regulations of the Chinese government and rules and disciplines of the host institutions.
- Applicants should not be currently studying in China. (Students currently in China who graduated from a Chinese institution for more than one academic year are eligible.)
- Applicants’ proficiency of Chinese level be determined by the host institution according to specialty and teaching language.
- Applicants should not be awardees of any other scholarships.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via address provided on the website.
For more information, please visit Heilongjiang Government Scholarship.