Deadline: 18 December 2015
Applications are open for Masters in Cooperation and Development Scholarships Programme 2016. The Master C&D is part of the CDN, an International network of post-graduate educational programs active in Italy (Pavia), Colombia (Cartagena de Indias), Palestine (Bethlehem), Nepal (Kathmandu) and Kenya (Nairobi).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Scholarship is addressed to applicants from the following geographical areas: Balkans, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Mediterranean Basin. The objective of the action is to train one development professional coming from those geographical areas in order to strengthen the capacity to operate in an international dimension. The residential part of the program takes place at University of Pavia and Institute of Advance Studies IUSS headquarter.
Priority will be given to applicants belonging to specific disadvantaged groups (e.g. lower income backgrounds, ethnic minorities, refugees, people with disabilities).
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Balkans, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Mediterranean Basin
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
About the Programme
- The Master Program in Cooperation and Development-C&D aims at training professionals in the field of international cooperation through a highly qualified academic and professional training. Students have the possibility of studying in a multidisciplinary and multiethnic environment inside one of the oldest University systems in Europe.
- Students are prepared to work in institutions like Non-Governmental Organizations, International Organizations, Governmental Bureaus, Research Centers, other Public or Private Institutions.
- The Master C&D is a master universitario di secondo livello according to the Italian National Higher Education System, namely a Post-Graduate Program fully taught in English. The program started in November 2015 and will finish in January 2017, providing more than 500 hours of teaching delivered by academicians, international professionals and experts.
The scholarship includes:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Total exemption from tuition fees;
- Free accommodation provided at university campus for the whole residential period;
- Contribution for food expenses for the whole residential period;
- Return ticket from and to the country of origin;
- Return ticket from and to the country where the internship will take place;
- Substantial contribution for the maintenance expenses during the internship period
- The candidate must be a professional coming from Balkans, Eastern Europe, Mediterranean basin and Middle East (ref. Office III of the DG-Cooperation and Development, MAECI).
- The candidate is required to be graduated in any major (holding an Italian Laurea Magistrale or a comparable foreign degree).
- Mastery of English is a mandatory requirement.
- Priority will be given to applicants belonging to specific disadvantaged groups (e.g. lower income backgrounds, ethnic minorities, refugees, people with disabilities).
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
All the applications will have to be sent by email and must include:
- motivation letter (maximum 300 words)
- curriculum vitae
- one (maximum two) reference letters
- transcript of academic records
- certificate attesting English proficiency
- a copy of passport (or identity card)
For more information, please visit Development Scholarships 2015.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.