Deadline: 31 May 2016
European, marine science network has launched a call for proposals for its four categories of activities with a motive to improve the science-governance interface, providing expertise and transferring knowledge.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- To support the identification and initial development of important emerging scientific topics and methodologies in marine sciences.
- To foster new services relevant to the marine scientific community.
- Understanding marine ecosystems for healthy oceans under global / climate change [basic science]
- Building scenarios for marine socio-ecological systems under changing oceans [governance]
- Marine science as a provider of new concepts for innovation and technology [novel ideas and innovation]
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Proposals should involve at least three 2016 Full Member Organisations of EuroMarine (mentioned above), from at least two different countries.
- Proponents are welcome to involve any relevant Invited Member Organisations (as preferential partners of EuroMarine activities).
- Proposals can involve organisations outside EuroMarine. However, if the proposal is selected for funding, scientists from EuroMarine Full MOs should be informed of the activity in a timely manner and allowed to participate in it, within budgetary and logistic limits.
- Activities with closed list of participants and participation upon invitation only are not eligible.
- Activities should preferably be carried out in 2017 and any exemption should be requested and justified in the proposal.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the proposal template form via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit 2016 EuroMarine.