Deadline: 31 May 2016
European, marine science network has launched a call for proposals for its four categories of activities with a motive to improve the science-governance interface, providing expertise and transferring knowledge.
The call budget will range from 100 k€ to 120 k€ depending on final EuroMarine 2016 resources and the number of proposals.
- To support the identification and initial development of important emerging scientific topics and methodologies in marine sciences.
- To foster new services relevant to the marine scientific community.
- Understanding marine ecosystems for healthy oceans under global / climate change [basic science]
- Building scenarios for marine socio-ecological systems under changing oceans [governance]
- Marine science as a provider of new concepts for innovation and technology [novel ideas and innovation]
- Proposals should involve at least three 2016 Full Member Organisations of EuroMarine (mentioned above), from at least two different countries.
- Proponents are welcome to involve any relevant Invited Member Organisations (as preferential partners of EuroMarine activities).
- Proposals can involve organisations outside EuroMarine. However, if the proposal is selected for funding, scientists from EuroMarine Full MOs should be informed of the activity in a timely manner and allowed to participate in it, within budgetary and logistic limits.
- Activities with closed list of participants and participation upon invitation only are not eligible.
- Activities should preferably be carried out in 2017 and any exemption should be requested and justified in the proposal.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the proposal template form via given website.
For more information, please visit 2016 EuroMarine.