Deadline: 8 January 2016
Open Society Foundation is currently inviting grant applications for its Bilateral Fund Programme in Slovakia. The Bilateral Fund will support grant applications aimed at the following: networking and building partnerships, sharing and transferring knowledge, technology, experience, know-how and good practices between entities in the Slovak Republic and those in the donor countries, as well as international organizations.
The Programme support:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Democracy, good governance and transparency.
- Human rights, including minority rights.
- Gender equality and fight against gender-based violence.
- Fight against discrimination, racism and xenophia.
Grants available & Duration
- Financial allocation for this call is €76,500.
- The minimum amount of grant support for one applicant is €1,000.
- The maximum grant support for one applicant is €10,000.
- The maximum duration of project activities is until 30 April 2016.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Eligible applicants are non-governmental organizations (NGOs) established in Slovakia with a non-commercial purpose, independent of local, regional and central bodies of public administration and government, public entities, political parties and commercial organizations.
- Religious organizations and political parties are not considered NGOs.
- In order to carry out the activity, the applicant must have at least one foreign partner from the donor country (Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway) or an international organization.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically through the website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Grant programme.