Deadline: 8 January 2016
Open Society Foundation is currently inviting grant applications for its Bilateral Fund Programme in Slovakia. The Bilateral Fund will support grant applications aimed at the following: networking and building partnerships, sharing and transferring knowledge, technology, experience, know-how and good practices between entities in the Slovak Republic and those in the donor countries, as well as international organizations.
The Programme support:
- Democracy, good governance and transparency.
- Human rights, including minority rights.
- Gender equality and fight against gender-based violence.
- Fight against discrimination, racism and xenophia.
Grants available & Duration
- Financial allocation for this call is €76,500.
- The minimum amount of grant support for one applicant is €1,000.
- The maximum grant support for one applicant is €10,000.
- The maximum duration of project activities is until 30 April 2016.
- Eligible applicants are non-governmental organizations (NGOs) established in Slovakia with a non-commercial purpose, independent of local, regional and central bodies of public administration and government, public entities, political parties and commercial organizations.
- Religious organizations and political parties are not considered NGOs.
- In order to carry out the activity, the applicant must have at least one foreign partner from the donor country (Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway) or an international organization.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted electronically through the website.
For more information, please visit Grant programme.