Deadline: 4 January 2016
BMW Foundation is seeking applications for its Responsible Leaders Award 2016 to recognize those Responsible Leaders who develop and operate exemplary initiatives for the common good in their professional or private lives. The awards are given in recognition of this personal commitment and the positive social impact of the initiative.
The BMW Foundation will provide long-term assistance to these initiatives and organize support through its Responsible Leaders Network and partners.
The BMW Foundation aims to facilitate global dialogue and to drive social innovation. To this end, they bring together people from across cultures, countries and communities around selected key areas. They believe that their approach breaks down barriers between politics, business, academia, and non profits and allows society to benefit from the energy and creativity that result from cross-sector collaboration.
- Promoting Responsible Leaders
- Facilitating Global Dialogue
- Driving Social Innovation
- Prize money of up to 30,000 Euro. The Jury will decide on how to divide the total amount amongst the winners.
- Tailored support to the initiative depending on the specific needs of the project, e.g. Impact Sessions during the World Responsible Leaders Forum 2016 in Munich.
- Longer-term involvement of the BMW Foundation and its network in order to help scale the impact of the initiative.
- All finalists will be able to attend a workshop in which discussions on how the BMW Foundation and its Responsible Leaders Network could offer support will be made, including the preparation of a Thematic or Impact Session for the upcoming World Responsible Leaders Forum in May 2016.
- Applicant is a member of the BMW Foundation Responsible Leaders Network and plays a role in the initiative.
- The initiative has been operating for a minimum of 2 years.
- It excels in the use of innovative methods.
- It creates significant social, environmental or political impact.
- It aims to scale its impact nationally and/or internationally.
- It has a long-term vision.
- It can demonstrate a plan for financial sustainability in the mid to long-term.
- It can profit from – and is open to make good use of – the non-financial resources of the BMW Foundation and its network.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit BMW Foundation Responsible Leaders Award 2016.