Deadline: 23 May 2016
The Central European Initiative (CEI) is currently inviting proposals for its CEI Cooperation Fund for innovative actions favouring mobility and networking. CEI Cooperation Activities aim at capacity building by knowledge transfer and sharing, in particular from EU CEI Member States to non-EU CEI Member States, and at exchanging experiences and good practice among all CEI Member States by favouring mobility and networking.
Proposals need to focus on capacity building by transferring and sharing know-how, in particular from EU CEI Member States to non-EU CEI Member States. The activities can take the form of conferences, seminars, workshops, and training activities.
Applicants can request a CEI contribution up to the maximum amount of fifteen thousand Euro (15.000 EUR).
- All public and private entities based and registered in CEI Member States (mentioned above) as well as international/regional organizations can apply.
- Individuals cannot apply.
- All Applicants shall refer to their legal status within the Application Form, referring to the relevant legislation or act as appropriate.
- Non-Governmental and Civil Society Organisations as well as private entities shall annex an official proof of registration to the Application Form with a courtesy translation into English.
- This requirement is mandatory.
How to Apply
Applicant must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.