Deadline: 31 May 2015
The DBS Foundation has issued call for applications for its various grant projects. DBS Foundation grant program helps social enterprises with monetary grants to make their project sustainable and to make them able to examine feasibility of the product and to scale their business to improve social impact on society.
Types of Grants
- Pilot/prototype grants of up to SGD 50,000 – This is for social enterprises with new, innovative and scalable ideas that address relevant social problems. Social enterprises with a prototype ready for testing or a pilot-stage idea that needs funds to begin.
- Organisational grants of up to SGD 100,000 – This is for social enterprises that have been in operation for at least 2 years and need support to build up their organization e.g. acquiring fixed assets, building a team, product research and development, marketing, etc. Grants are expected to be directly used to grow the business, further social impact and/or ensure sustainability.
- Scale-up grants – This is for social enterprises that have been operating for over 3 years and seek grants and other forms of financing to scale up.
About DBS Foundation
DBS Foundation was announced in February 2014 with a SGD 50 million fund in conjunction with Singapore’s 50th year as a nation. Promoted by DBS Bank, the foundation signals our serious commitment to addressing the region’s evolving social needs through championing social entrepreneurship.
DBS do not fund:
- Specific individual fellowships/stipends and personal expenses, charities or NGOs primarily dependent on donations.
- Religious organisations for religious purposes, election campaigns, general fund-raising drives or event sponsorships.
Download the grant application document and send the duly filled application form via email with subject as – ‘DBSF Grant Application Grant Type-Name of your Business/Venture’.
For more information, visit DBS Foundation.