Deadline: 9 October 2015
Are you driven by a meaningful vision? Do you have a great idea but do not know how to get started? Apply now and become part of the DO School One-Year Program for aspiring impact entrepreneurs!
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The DO School One-Year Program enables you to spend 10 weeks on campus in Berlin to develop your individual business plan and learn hands-on what it takes to be an entrepreneur by working on a real life group Challenge.
Fellowships cover all or part of tuition fee, travel costs to and from the DO School campus and the living and accommodation costs.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
About the Program
This year´s Connection Challenge is posed by Messe Berlin, one of the world’s leading trade exhibition companies. The task of the Challenge is to capture, preserve and publish the expertise of the exhibitors and trade visitors present in new and exciting formats, e.g. by using new technologies or forms of storytelling.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The challenge aims to:
- find a solution that extends the impact of a trade exhibition from a few days to the whole year
- gather knowledge that so far goes untapped and make it accessible to more people
- distil it so that it can be published in different formats later on and
- connect new people worldwide to the Messe Berlin community
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Emerging social entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs aged 21 to 31 from around the world, with relevant interest and skills as well as an idea for a venture that they want to implement during DO School Fellowship can apply.
- Successful candidates may come from, but are not restricted to the fields of storytelling technique such as writers, bloggers, videographers, journalists but also business analysts, educators, information architects, web and information designers.
How to Apply
- Complete the applications for the one-year DO School program through the online application form available on the website.
- Applicants must also fill the additional financial aid form during the application process.
For more information, please visit DO School Innovation.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.