Deadline: 7 December 2015
Applications are invited for European Foundations Award for Responsible Research & Innovation. The European Foundations Award for Responsible Research & Innovation has been launched with the aim of celebrating excellent research practices (i.e. research projects and programmes) in which the process requirements of RRI (e.g. eligibility and assessment criteria) have successfully been integrated throughout the research process. This award will provide an opportunity to explore, articulate and share promising responsible research practices across Europe.
Three awards will be offered, each worth €20,000.
- Universities, research centres, individual researchers, research consortia, civil society organizations and any other type of organization involved in a responsible research practice may apply.
- Research conducted solely by for-profit organizations is not eligible.
- As participant, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Your scientific research project or research programme addresses a responsible research practice and is conducted by a university, research centre, industry, civil society organization or other type of organization.
- Your research coordinator must be located in the European Research Area.
- Your research must be on-going or have been finalised not earlier than 2013.
- Your coordinator of the research and his/her team must agree to participate in a case study analysis if short-listed by the Award Committee.
- Your research team endorses the European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the online application form through the website.
For more information, please visit Foundations Award.