Deadline: 24 January 2015
This program aims to develop competencies such as creativity, initiative, inventiveness and personal qualities within all the applicants. It presents innovative teaching methods and provides new tools and knowledge on the implementation and development of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the educational system. MASHAV scholarship supports hotel accommodation and support medical insurance of the candidate.
- Lectures and discussions led by experts in various fields
- Analysis of educational planning through written material and professional visits
- Meetings with institutional administrators and acquaintance with projects at the national and regional level
- Study tours at: different types of schools at all levels, educational centers (science, art, etc.) and teacher training institutions
- The seminar includes organized tours of holy sites and locations of general and historical interest.
- High-level educational staffs, regional or national, lecturers at teacher training institutions, school principals, counselors, or supervisors, and researchers in relevant fields are all welcome to apply.
- The candidate should download the application form from the MASHAV website.
- The completed application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to the email given on the website before the closing date.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Education System.