Deadline: 8 December 2015
The Foundation encourages the visionary work of scholars, artists, and leading thinkers in the arts and humanities.
This call is for two residency periods: one in Fall 2016 (2-month period from September 13 to November 8, 2016) and one in Winter/Spring 2017 (applicants may choose six, eight or eleven weeks beginning February 21, 2017).
A stipend of 800 US$ per month is available, as is funding for basic transportation to and from Cassis for the Fellow for the residency. In the case of air travel, basic coach class booked far in advance is covered.
The Camargo Foundation welcomes applications from individuals in all countries, nationalities, and career levels, working in the following fields:
- Scholars and thinkers in arts and humanities should be working in French and Francophone cultures, including cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and influences of the Mediterranean region.
- Artists, in all disciplines, who are the primary creators of new work.
- Leading thinkers in the arts and humanities.
- Graduate students whose academic residency and general requirements have been met and who are completing the dissertation required for their degree are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants must fill the online application form through the website.
- Application form must be completed in English. Supporting materials, CV, work samples and recommendations may be in English or French.
For more information, please visit Core Fellowship .