The Evan Cornish Foundation (ECF) was created in memory of the late Evan Cornish for benefiting charitable activities.
Evan Cornish was a successful businessman, who passed away in 2002. The trustees decided to utilize funds in his name for the benefit of charitable activities and to put something back into the local and wider community.
- Health – Women’s Health / Sight / Mental Health
- Human rights
- Social & Economic Inequality
The Foundation prioritizes applications which benefit communities in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and organizations in the North.
The foundation prioritizes applications which promote tolerance and equality for women and combat human rights violations.
- The applying organization must fulfill at least one of the Thematic areas mentioned above.
- International applicants must have a registered UK office.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants must fill the application form given on the website.
- The Organizations applying for the first time are requested to complete the standard application form given on the website.